My name is Matthew Sachs and I am an inventor. In 2001 I had an idea for an innovative balancing game for kids, the Bootyboard. After five years of feedback and redesigning it, I spent a summer in California to test it out. It was a huge success - kids loved it! Now that I have shown how popular my new game can be, I am auctioning off all of the rights to my invention so that I can move on to other creative endeavors .
The winning bidder will receive:
- All legal rights to U.S Patent No. 7,081,075, Recreational Balancing Apparatus
- All legal rights to the U.S. corporation Bootyboard Ltd. and the Canadian corporation Bootyboard Inc.
- One fully equipped Bootyboard* including:
- The balancing mechanism
- The surrounding air mattress
- One blower for the air mattress
- All necessary technical drawings (professionally prepared)
- Ownership of the brand name and logo
- This website ( www.thebootyboard.com )
- Use of the clothing line T-shirt art (2 designs)
- Contact list of companies that have expressed interest in buying a Bootyboard (over 100 contacts!)
3 months of telephone access to the inventor for strategic discussions (max. 10 hrs/month)
* Shipping cost not included in the bid amount.